The class reading lists are on the right. You are free to print these off for your reference.
Also, every test date for the semester is listed on the document to the right. These dates are subject to change due to inclement weather, school assemblies, etc., but should remain fairly accurate.
As of Sep. 19
- Continue reading Richard Matheson's I Am Legend, use reading schedule below.
- I Am Legend Paideia-style discussion on Wed., Sep. 20.
- Final I Am Legend Test on Thu., Sep. 21.
- Take Vocabulary Quiz #7 on Thu., Sep. 21.
- Turn in Journal #6, due Fri., Sep. 22.
- Work on BIO-POEM project, due Tues.-Wed., Sep. 26th-27th (details and instructions below).
- Turn in syllabus signed by student and a parent/guardian.
- Find a vocabulary word for presentations next Monday.
Summer REading Assignment Honors Only
Below is the Research Paper assignment and the MLA Formatting guide for your Works Cited page. Please tweet or email me (links in the top left corner) if you have questions or concerns.