The class reading lists are on the right. You are free to print these off for your reference.
Also, every test date for the semester is listed on the document to the right. These dates are subject to change due to inclement weather, school assemblies, etc., but should remain fairly accurate.
As of May 5th
- Finish Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, Act I
- Begin recitation practice of Marc Antony's speech, due May 17th-18th (speech below).
- Find a word for Vocabulary Presentations on Monday, May 8 (only 2 chances left).
- Study for VQ #16 on Friday, May 5th, including Julius Caesar Act I.
- Begin Journal #16, due Friday, May 5th.
Summer REading Assignment Honors Only
Below is the Research Paper assignment and the MLA Formatting guide for your Works Cited page. Please tweet or email me (links in the top left corner) if you have questions or concerns.